Baby Penguin progress


The first photo is where I left off, I was generally happy with the eyes but was lost with the background and the forehead was wrong.


Here it is now, after I picked it back up tonight.  I had sketched on it a bit and gessoed over part of the face.  Right now this is about what I have with the reference. This photo is pretty terrible though I need to wait for some better lighting to take another photo.  I’m happy with the progress.  The dark smear is where I started to add the black from the penguin suit but I’m not sure I like it so I wiped it off.  I’m still not sure what I’m doing with the background but I like the face more than I did.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s